Our email marketing platform provides LMU’s schools, colleges, and departments the opportunity to strengthen relationships with their internal and external audiences. It is one of the most efficient ways to update students, faculty, parents, alumni, donors, and friends on news, upcoming events, and special announcements.
So, before you hit “send,” take a look at some helpful tools and information we’ve put together to help you communicate your message clearly and effectively.
How to Create an Email Blast: A step-by-step guide to creating your emails.
Best Practices: Get a brief overview of the best ways to get the most out of your emails.
Emma: The university’s official email marketing solution.
Design and Templates:
- Templates: Learn more about templates here.
- Headers: Email headers are 600 pixels wide. Please contact us if you are in need of an email header for your department.
- Photos: Photos can be downloaded from Netpix and should be cropped to the proper size before being uploaded in Emma.
- Colors: The dark gray color that is used in the university’s email headers and footers is HEX #333333. The red that is used for links or buttons is HEX #b62b3a. Learn more about LMU’s colors here.
- Required elements:
- A direct contact link
- Directions to enter from Lincoln Blvd. using 1 LMU Drive
Communicator’s Toolbox: The toolbox has all the tools you may need for your email all in one place.
Electronic Announcements Policy: Make sure your email blast follows LMU’s guidelines.