Campus digital signage displays are communication platforms that provide a way to deliver important messages or promote events to reach students, faculty and staff in a timely manner. There are many digital screens across campus.
If you wish to add messaging to any of the digital signage listed below, please submit the information requested based on where you’d like it displayed. A separate request is needed for each event you’re looking to promote. For best results, requests should be submitted at least two weeks prior to the date when you need your event to start being displayed.
Need more help?
If you’re having trouble with your signage or signage request, please contact the representative for the corresponding area of campus listed below.
- Hilton – Lobby: Natalie Drdek, email@example.com
- Life Science Building & Pereira Hall: Leonard Lamb, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Coady Spaeth, email@example.com
- Residence Halls: Beth Crowell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Robert’s Auditorium: Kate Shirley, email@example.com
- The Lair: Joan Chang, firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Hall – Escalator landing, 3rd floor: Michael Sitnikov, email@example.com
- William H. Hannon Library – Faculty Innovation Center, 3rd floor: Michael Sitnikov, firstname.lastname@example.org
- William H. Hannon Library – Lobby: John Jackson, email@example.com