The University’s policies and procedures are available below. Please direct all inquiries regarding these policies to the Marketing, Communications, and External Relations.
Marketing and Brand Management
- Advertising Policy
- Campus Graphics Policy & Guidelines
- Communications & Design Services Policy
- Visual Identity Guidelines
- LMU Style Guide Policy
- Mascot Policy
Public and Media Relations
Photo and Video
- Photography Resources Policy
- Photography Rates and Terms of Service
- Photo Request Form
- Video Resources Policy
- Photography & Media Consent & Release Form:
- Web & New Media Resources Policy
Appropriate Use, Appropriate Content, Web Advertising, Content Management System, Social Media, Mobile Apps
- Web Domain Name Policy
- Public Web Standards Policy
- Checklist of Requirements for Web Designs, Permitted Micro-sites, See “Getting Started” below
- Personal Webs Policy
- Terms of Service: Web Content Authors, Website Visitors
- Hosting of External Organizations Web Policy
- Web Copyright Policy
- Webcast Publication Policy
- Web & New Media Resources Policy (See Section III.F.)
- Social Media Guidelines for Departmental Accounts
- Register Your Social Media Account
Issues of compliance and non-compliance of University Web Policies are handled and addressed according to the approved procedures/guidelines posted below.
Getting Started with Your Website
- Introduction to Web Design Standards
Why do we have design standards and templates? Start here!
- Web Design FAQs
Your resource for understanding LMU design options and the process for designing/redesigning web pages.
- Web Template FAQs
Basic questions and answers regarding the LMU web templates and which elements are available for customization.